Conditions of participation
Application deadline: January 31, 2014
- The registration fee per a choir for MUNDI CANTANT and MUNDI CANTANT SUPERIOR competitions:
- 1 competition category for 250 EUR,
- each next one competition category for 150 EUR.
- The registration fee per a choir in category X - Non contesting choirs is 250 EUR.
- Bank details for Registration Fees:
Name of Company: FESTA MUSICALE Olomouc
Name of Bank: Komercni banka Olomouc
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No: 19-1099080227/0100
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
- The registration fee has to be paid upon dispatch of the application form.
- The given registration fee is not paid back in the case of cancellation of the application.
Participating choirs can choose from a following type of festival package. Festival Package per participant listed is compulsory.
- the stay package ranges from CZK 3500 to CZK 4500 per person
- accommodation in colleges, cheap hotels – in some cases with shared toilet and bathroom
- the stay package ranges from CZK 6000 to CZK 12000 per person
- accommodation in multiple-star hotels
The Package includes:
- 4-day stay in the festival from 4 to 8 June 2014,
- accommodation that corresponds to the certain level,
- half board meal (breakfasts, dinners),
- visiting of tourist attractions,
- Festival Pass to entry all the festival venues and activities,
- a guide during the whole festival.
- It is possible to order airport transfers, bus transporatition during festival, lunches and other services.
- The accommodation facilities may lie within 15 kilometres away from Olomouc.
- Meal is provided at a number of restaurants that serve exclusively the Festival participants.
- The organisers reserve the rights of ensuring accommodation and meal for the Festival participants.
- The organisers reserve the rights in connection with the use of video and audio recordings of the Festival activities.