Competition Grand Prix
B – Children's choirs
B 1 – Children's choirs up to 12 years of age
B 2 – Children's ch oirs up to 16 years of age
C – Boys' choirs
C 1 – Boys' choirs (S, A)
C 2 – Boys' choirs (S, A, T, B)
D – Youth choirs
D 1 – Youth choirs up to 19 years of age (S, A)
D 2 – Youth choirs up to 19 years of age (T, B)
D 3 – Youth choirs up to 19 years of age (S, A, T, B)
E – Adult choirs
E 1 – Adult choirs - women
E 2 – Adult choirs - men
E 3 – Adult choirs - mixed
F – Folklore without age differences
F1 – Folklore a capella for all choir categories
F2 – Folklore with instrumental accompaniment for all choir categories
G – Chamber choirs (women, men, mixed, max. 24 singers)
H – Vocal groups without age differences (8 – 16 singers)
I – Spiritual, gospel, jazz without age differences
- The competition is open for non-professional choirs.
- One choir may take part in more categories of the competition.
- There is no limit as to the number of singers.
- Age limitation: singers must not reach the age that is given in the competition category as of the day of competition.
- The choir sends one copy of scores of the contest compositions, the copies of scores are not returned, they are supposed to stay in the festival archive.
- The programme the choir sent cannot be changed.
- If the choir takes part in more then 1 competition category, each song in all competition programmes must be presented only once.
- The time limit for all categories is 15 minutes of clear time.
- Should the time limit be exceeded, the jury will terminate the competition performance of the choir.
- All the competition categories shall perform one composition a capella.
- In all categories the singing is expected without a microphone and other devices.
- According to the number of gained points the jury will award:
Gold medals 90 - 100 points
Silver medals 75 - 89 points
Bronze medals 60 - 74 points
- Besides the point classification, the jury shall not issue any other written evaluation of the choir performance.