B - Children´s Choirs up to 15 years of age
C - Boys´ Choirs (SATB)
D - Youth Choirs up to 19 years of age (SA, TB, SATB)
E - Women, Men, Mixed Adult Choirs (minimum of 25 singers)
G - Women, Men, Mixed Chamber Choirs (maximum of 24 singers)
H - Sacred and Clerical Music
H1 - Children´s and Boys´ Choirs up to 16 years of age (SA)
H2 - Youth and Adult Choirs
H3 - Polyphony
H4 - Gregorian Chant
I - Spiritual, Gospel, Jazz, Pop (no age limitation)
J - Vocal Groups (no age limitation, 4-12 singers)
K - Folklore (no age limitation)
K1 - Folklore a capella for all choir categories
K2 - Folklore with instrumental accompaniment for all choir categories
- The competition is open for non-professional choirs.
- One choir may take part in more competition categories.
- There is no limit as to the number of singers except for E, G and J competition categories.
- Age limitation: singers must not reach the age that is given in the competition category as of the day of competition.
- The choir sends one copy of scores of the contest compositions, the copies of scores are not returned, they are supposed to stay in the festival archive.
- The programme the choir sent cannot be changed.
- No acoustic rehearsal at competition venue.
- The time limit for all categories is 15 minutes of clear time.
- Should the time limit be exceeded, the jury will terminate the competition performance of the choir.
- All the competition categories shall perform one piece a capella.
- H competition category shall perform all pieces a capella.
- In all categories the singing is expected without a microphone and other devices.
- According to the number of gained points the jury will award:
Gold medals 90 - 100 points
Silver medals 75 - 89 points
Bronze medals 60 - 74 points
- Besides the point classification, the jury shall not issue any other written evaluation of the choir performance.