Conditions of participation
- Each choir should pay its travel, accommodation and meal costs, including guide, accompanying persons and bus drivers.
- The registration fee per a choir is EUR 250 for one competition category, and EUR 150 for each next one competition category.
- The registration fee per a choir in category X - Non contesting choirs is 250 EUR.
- Bank details for Registration Fees:
Name of Company: FESTA MUSICALE Olomouc
Name of Bank: Komercni banka Olomouc
Address of the Bank: Tr. Svobody 14, 77911, Olomouc, Czech Republic
Bank Account No: 19-1099080227/0100
SWIFT CODE: KOMBCZPPXXX
- The payment should be made at the time of sending the application.
- The registration fee shall not be returned if the participation is cancelled.
- Accommodation and meal for participating choirs is provided in two price levels. Choirs may choose from 2 festival packages:
- Standard Class from CZK 3 600,- to 4 500,- per 1 person
- accommodation in colleges, cheap hotels – in some cases with shared toilet and bathroom
- Hotel Class from CZK 5 500,- to 12 000,- per 1 person (according to the hotel category)
- accommodation in multiple-star hotels
The festival price package for 4-day stay per 1 person includes:
- accommodation for 4 days,
- half-board meal (breakfasts, dinners),
- guide that will stay with the choir during the festival.
- It is possible to order airport transfers, bus transporatition during festival, lunches and other services.
- The accommodation facilities may lie within 40 kilometres away from Olomouc and that is why the own bus is necessary.
- Meal is provided at a number of restaurants that serve exclusively the Festival participants.
- The organisers reserve the rights of ensuring accommodation and meal for the Festival participants.
- The organisers reserve the rights in connection with the use of video and audio recordings of the Festival activities.