Competition Pampa Canta
B – Children's choirs up to 16 years of age
D1 – Youth choirs up to 19 years of age (S, A)
D2 – Youth choirs up to 19 years of age (S, A, T, B)
E1 – Adult choirs - women
E2 – Adult choirs - men
E3 – Adult choirs - mixed
F1 – Folklore a capella for all choir categories without age differences
F2 – Folklore with instrumental accompaniment for all choir categories without age differences
G – Chamber choirs (women, men, mixed, max. 24 singers)
H – Vocal groups without age differences (8 – 16 singers)
I – Pop, spiritual, gospel, jazz without age differences
Besides the point classification, the jury shall not issue any other written evaluation of the choir performance.The choir sends one copy of scores of the contest compositions, the copies of scores are not returned, they are supposed to stay in the festival archive.The programme the choir sent cannot be changed.
- The competition is open for non-professional choirs.
- One choir may take part in more categories of the competition.
- There is no limit as to the number of singers, beside the category G - Chamber choirs - maximum of 24 singers, and category H - Vocal Groups - from 8 till 16 singers
- Age limitation: singers must not reach the age that is given in the competition category as of the day of competition.
- If the choir takes part in more then 1 competition category, each song in all competition programmes must be presented only once.
- The time limit for all categories is 15 minutes of clear time.
- Should the time limit be exceeded, the jury will terminate the competition performance of the choir.
- In all categories the singing is expected without a microphone and other devices.
- In all categories one composition must be performed a capella.
- According to the number of gained points the jury will award:
- Gold medals 90 - 100 points
- Silver medals 75 - 89 points
- Bronze medals 60 - 74 points